I have really been wanting a new case lately, and with the new mother board I purchased, things are even more cramped.
This is a PHP function I made to create an array from a query string parameters and values. I did this with the idea that a parameter could have multiple values separated by a semicolon.
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of this new mouse. I can’t think of a time that I have been excited before to get and use a new mouse. Look it all of those damn buttons! Rechargable Wireless Gaming Mouse – G700s – Logitech.
This function can take a normal string and turn it into a slug (just like it does with WordPress post titles).
Sometimes it is necessary to trim a string at a certain point to show a snippet of content available on another page like a blog post, or to ensure it will fit into a design. This function can truncate a string by words or characters.
This script gets the favicon for a website from Google. This works most of the time but not all of the time because Google has to have indexed the favicon at one point. If it was never indexed the icon defaults to a picture of the earth. The image is returned as a png which could be used cleverly next to the link to the website.
This is a function for scrubbing that data you putting into a database or pulling out.
I have come across a way to change the user agent for Google Chrome very easily. I found a lot of sites that went into details on editing the chrome.dll and was a little too much work in my opinion. Then I found a bit of information added by a user in a comment and gave it a try and what do you know… it worked!